Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and oversee an effective enterprise vendor risk management program.
- Ensure appropriate due diligence is conducted on potential and existing third parties, and maintain accurate inventories of third-party relationships and associated risks.
- Identify and evaluate potential areas of risk, and implement risk mitigation steps where appropriate.
- Develop effective strategies for addressing high-risk vendors, including contingency planning for escalations and incident investigations.
- Effectively manage, document, and communicate findings from incident investigations.
- Perform continuous monitoring of vendor relationships, in collaboration with the business relationship owner, to ensure adherence to contractual and compliance obligations.
- Foster a data-driven approach to vendor risk management through establishment of measurable goals and regular tracking of program metrics selected to monitor the success and effectiveness of risk management efforts.
- Regularly communicate vendor risk management updates to the government committee.
- Contribute to an enterprise-wise culture of risk awareness and management by leading annual staff training on vendor risk assessment and providing subject matter expertise to internal teams.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Experience running and managing third party risk assessments within regulated healthcare or life sciences industries.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to a rapidly evolving environment as it relates to changes in strategy or risk.
- Knowledge of and experience in Compliance, Privacy, Information Security, and Quality Systems environments.
- Strong collaboration, problem-solving, and conflict management skills to ensure a productive work environment and achievement of objectives.
- High level of confidentiality and accountability while being proactive with a bias for action.
- Familiarity with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), data management, and reporting preferred.
- Ability to work independently and in a remote environment.
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.