Tia is the next generation women’s healthcare platform bringing empathy and innovation together to help women thrive. Our interdisciplinary team of doctors, designers & data enthusiasts have seen first-hand how women’s needs have been radically underserved and underestimated, and are on a mission to build a new distinctly female care model from the ground up, online and offline.
Tia’s ecosystem of products, tools and services — from the Tia app to the Tia Clinic, a real-world gynecology, primary care, & wellness practice based in NYC — is connected by a unique, human-centered approach to care that focuses on listening and learning all about women and their holistic needs, from anatomy to emotions, from gut health to getting it on. Tia encourages honest and transparent conversations about patients’ health, both with their care team and their community of members, to help women make independent and informed healthcare decisions with confidence and ease.
Role Summary: As a Tia Care Coordinator, you will be every Tia member’s partner in their health and wellness journey- helping them navigate both the healthcare system and ensuring that they are getting a concierge-level experience at Tia. You’ll also partner with teams across the company to empower providers to focus on patient care and support overall business needs,
- Ask why. Then why, again.
- Act as a pack, not a lone wolf; Teamwork centric but with respect for top down directives when necessaryFind your superpower.
- Insist on diversity.
- Ownership mentality
- Be compassionate
- Find joy and gratitude everyday.
- Interpersonal communication & empathy
- Working cross functionally
- Strongly adheres to process
- Creative & open minded
- Relationship building
- Clear & concise communications
- Proficiency in MS/Google Suite
- Willingness to learn new technologies & frameworks
- Understanding of the healthcare ecosystem
- Developing processes where needed and driving for continuous improvement
- Experience with nuances of patient requests, and able to effectively prioritize them
- Balancing multiple stakeholders including care team, patients, and the business
- Ability to work with insurance payers
- Triage member communications
- Manage inbound patient messages ensuring that all messages are respond within agreed-upon TAT
- Ensure every patient message gets to the proper Tia team member for proper and timely responses
- Maintain a clean & organized CWCT queue with an ownership mentality
- Manage coordination of care across the healthcare system
- Manage patient’s inbound questions regarding insurance coverage by leveraging both Tia tools and, where needed, calling and triaging through payers directly.
- Provide a seamless referral process for patients to other providers
- At times, partner with Medical Assistants and other clinical staff to create prior authorizations for patients when needed
- Manage coordination of care within Tia’s ecosystem
- Improve member’s Tia experience by smoothing their end-to-end experience in aspects from scheduling to account questions and more.
- Help triage patient’s tech concerns and serve as a champion for Tia’s products
- Manage member questions & feedback
- Serve as the patient’s go-to-partner for resolving questions around Tia and creating an exceptional experience
- Partner with Tia’s membership associate to manage and triage patient feedback
Tia is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and patients.
If you’re are committed to collaborative problem solving, creating high-quality and user-centric products, and want to make waves in women’s healthcare, join us!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.