We are hiring a versatile Implementation Program / ProjectManager to onboard enterprise clients and implement new accounts for our B2B2C channel. In this highly cross-functional role, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with clients to define requirements, while collaborating internally with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of programs.
Reporting to the Sr. Program Manager, you will join a team that loves healthtech, building relationships and making an impact. You’ll be instrumental in growing Everlywell’s enterprise channel, so being highly motivated, entrepreneurial and execution-oriented is a must.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about client-facing project management and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Initiate coverage on new projects and take over planning as enterprise deals are closed.
- Work closely with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Product, Operations, and Finance to project manage strategic roll outs, including lab, product, and supply chain.
- Drive on-time completion of complex projects with pre-defined metrics and requirements.
- Proactively mitigate risks and resolve cross-functional issues, seeing around corners and identifying blind spots.
- Develop robust project plans, think creatively about new client programs, and enforce structured processes.
- Build strong rapport with external clients and internal stakeholders, alike.
- Consistent with our values, deliver a top notch client experience to clearly communicate and deliver on our value proposition.
Who You Are:
- Preferred functional experience: Consulting, Program/Project Management, Sales Operations
- 3-5 years experience in client services, process improvement & managing complex projects
- Highly analytical, strategic thinker and data driven, but also a creative problem solver
- An intuition for people. You are spending the majority of the time working with various internal and external teams, so you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to listen
- Incredible attention to detail, structured thinking and organization skills
- Strong executive presence, communication (verbal and written) and presentation development skills (experience with Keynote preferred)
- Speediness, resourcefulness and responsiveness to internal & external parties on short deadlines – ability to prioritize quickly
- Ability to make thoughtful, actionable recommendations under minimal structure, and quickly build consensus with internal and external stakeholders
- Collegial, high energy, and persistent personality
- Healthcare and consumer products experience strongly preferred
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
We Love Working Here!
- Venture backed by top-tier firms
- The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
- Open vacation policy
- Employee discounts
- Paid parental leave
- Health benefits
You’ll Love Working Here:
– Venture backed by top-tier firms
– The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
– Open vacation policy
– Employee discounts
– Paid parental leave
– Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS – INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everlywell is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.