This is an internship position on the growth and operations team at Mahmee – a growing healthcare technology startup focused on reducing maternal and infant mortalities and morbidities through ongoing care management and collaborative care models. The primary responsibility of the individual in this role is to facilitate the implementation and launch of Mahmee’s maternal and infant care management programs in various settings, including but not limited to state- and federal-funded health clinics, hospitals, regional care facilities, private practices, and nonprofit organizations. The ideal candidate will be passionate about healthcare program design, tech-savvy, and an excellent translator of needs and ideas across an organization as this person will be expected to interact with multiple stakeholders (patients, providers, and administrators) to determine the best approach for program design and implementation. Success in this role is primarily measured by how quickly and easily a partnering organization progresses toward Go Live day with the Mahmee platform. This role reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer, with support from senior leadership across the growth and operations teams.
A Program Implementation Intern is expected to participate in the following ways:
- Schedule and conduct stakeholder interviews, aggregate feedback, and present findings/insights to leadership at Mahmee and partnering organization
- Build and manage timelines for implementation and Go Live
- Manage data collection process with partnering organization, and ensure that Mahmee development and clinical operations team are up to speed on program requirements
- Track and analyze velocity/progress during implementation periodTrack and analyze performance of program after Go Live
- Prepare and deliver status updates and presentations on progress and performance to leadership at Mahmee and partnering organizationResearch and identify community providers, advocacy organizations, and other key resources to facilitate regional launches and implementations
- Additional responsibilities
- Take notes during implementation-related calls and meetings
- Research and prepare memos, as needed, on organizations preparing to enter implementation phase
- Prepare educational resources or implementation guidance, as needed
This is an internship position based at the company’s headquarters in Los Angeles, CA. Pay is commensurate with experience and time commitment. Medical, dental and vision benefits are not included.
MCH Ventures is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our company will not, under any circumstances, discriminate against an employee with regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, religion, disability, military or veteran status, or other protected characteristics. As such, we aim to provide reasonable accommodation to any employee or qualified applicant with a disability.