Ritual is a direct-to-consumer health brand that believes it’s crucial to know not just what you’re putting into your body, but why you need it in the first place. We’re transparent about our ingredients, where they’re sourced from, and have spent years conducting extensive research behind each of the premium nutrient forms we use. Our products are simple, effective, and backed by science. Our mission is simple: to turn healthy habits into a ritual.
We have built a team of curious skeptics, world-class scientists, unconventional artists, expert marketers, and analytical strategists that are on a mission to reinvent an entire industry. We’re well-funded, growing quickly, and committed to our mission. If you’re a team player who refuses to settle for the status quo, we want you. Welcome to your new daily Ritual.
Ritual is based in sunny Los Angeles but will be working remotely until the global health situation improves.
Ritual is looking for a strategic and hands-on Manager of Product Marketing. As a brand that prides itself on product innovation, this is a unique opportunity to be on the front lines of our day-to-day Product Marketing, while supporting future expansions in nutrition and beyond. This role will independently lead launches as the go-to Product Marketing voice and manage ongoing product marketing projects to help grow our existing portfolio. The ideal candidate will be the expert on our product suite and work closely with Marketing, Lifecycle, Regulatory, and Digital teams to ensure a consistent connection between product messaging and audience needs. This person will have an innate understanding of Ritual’s product philosophy, as well as the ability to consistently translate that across marketing briefs, go-to-market plans, and campaigns.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead product launch planning and positioning as needed with independent development of Product Input Briefs, Creative Briefs, and Product DNA Guides.
- Go toe-to-toe with Creative, Growth, Lifecycle, and Digital teams to develop go-to-market plans that weave together our audience needs, product advantages, and brand positioning.
- Collaborate with Creative and Growth teams on campaign development, as well as evaluate insights from past campaigns to bring new opportunities to teams.
- Manage day-to-day Product Marketing needs to help grow our existing portfolio, including claims development, project briefs, and developing processes to ensure fluency across departments.
- Own stakeholder approvals as needed, working with cross-functional teams to ensure cohesive messaging and regulatory compliance.
- Support Consumer Insights team on ad-hoc research needs related to existing and new products.
Who You Are:
- Curious. You are a cultural sponge who is always absorbing the latest trends about our category, competitors, and culture at large
- Organized. You have strong planning, relationship, and organizational skills. You are comfortable switching gears and moving between projects seamlessly
- Self-motivated. You like to make things, and make things happen. You are eager to roll up your sleeves to get things done
- Communicator. You write well, understand the power of storytelling to sell ideas, and can sift through data to uncover the story within
- Gutsy. You understand that not all decisions can be made solely with numbers, and can blend art with science to guide key decisions
What You Need:
- Education: BS/BA, preferably in Marketing, Business or Communications field. Equivalent experience also accepted
- Experience: 3-4 years of experience in Brand Management, Brand Strategy, Product Marketing, or Marketing-related field
- Hands-on experience with market research and Product Marketing, preferably in personal care, consumer packaged goods, or VM&S
- An understanding of direct-to-consumer businesses and marketing KPIs
- An understanding of digital performance marketing and eCommerce design best practices
- Experience analyzing consumer data and distilling insights into actionable strategies
- Experience writing creative briefs and go-to-market plans
- Strong presentation skills to share recommendations with senior stakeholders
- An eye for design to develop compelling marketing presentations and artifacts
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.