We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
Cleo is hiring a new Product Designer to round out our small but mighty Design team. This designer will join our enterprise products vertical, which focuses on enrollment and partner integration – think subscription management, admin hubs, internal dashboards, and employer portals. In this new role, you will work throughout all phases of the design process with a focus on ease-of-use, simplicity, and capability. You will use both data and knowledge of Cleo’s brand to drive your design decisions. You will work cross-functionally to design delightful experiences across a variety of products – including desktop, iOS and Android – for multiple stakeholders, and stay current with OS updates and technological advances on mobile platforms.
This role reports to the Principal Product Designer.
- Work throughout all phases of the design process: discovery, design sprints, storyboards, persona/scenario development, user task/interaction flow diagrams, information hierarchy, wireframes, prototyping, and testing
- Identify user research needs and participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing
- Facilitate the discovery process to ensure that both problem statements and solution ideas are driven from end-user and customer insights. Continuously seek and integrate user feedback and test results to optimize solutions
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Member Operations teams to plan and develop effective user experiences
- Integrate multiple considerations in design solutions including business goals, product strategy, interaction best practices, brand standards, and technology constraints
- Deliver pixel perfect, detailed design specifications. Utilize and contribute to our design system and component library
- Craft and architect UI designs based on data, user feedback, and a deep understanding of our monetization model
- Create a cohesive cross-product experience, using and contributing to our design system
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Enterprise, Internal tools, SaaS, or B2B product design experience
- Proven experience designing for web
- The ability to design for multiple platforms including native iOS apps, Android, and web
- Experience working in an iterative, agile software development environment
- Experience designing technology products at scale and shipping products from concept to launch
- The ability to make decisions and execute quickly
- Strong collaboration and communication skills – the ability to balance independent brainstorming with deep communication and keeping team members in the loop about your work
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- A growth mindset – you are always looking for ways to improve your craft and are experienced with giving and receiving design critique
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
- A portfolio showcasing strategic design work at enterprise scale with details of your project roles, the problem you are solving, your process, and the impact of your work
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.