Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
As a producer at Hims and Hers, you bring ideas to life. You’re an extension of the creative team that puts all the pieces of the puzzle together: creative execution, budget, timing, and logistics. You are a balanced creative whisperer, working behind the scenes building the framework that appears limitless without excess. In this role, you’ll work closely with a talented team of marketers, designers, packaging specialists and cool humans in small and nimble teams. If you have the drive to make bold and beautiful engagements that capture people’s attention, then you’re the one we’re looking for.
- Produce video and photo shoots, seeing them through post-production
- Bring fresh ideas for content solutions; discovering and recommending artists for collaboration and providing a strong point-of-view for producing new content
- Be passion-driven and self-starting for delivering top-notch creative, using your eye for detail and acumen for process to guide solutions across various media
- Manage simple and complex budgets
- Able to negotiate fiercely with a splash of diplomacy
- Understand and apply usage and licensing knowledge for creative campaigns
- Adept at managing overlapping campaigns and production schedules
Experience & Skills:
- 5 + years experience in multi-media production, especially video and photography, with competency in motion graphics, animation, and audio
- A demonstrable history of problem solving that bring innovative solutions to production that are on time and on budget
- Process-oriented with ability to scale process refinement for efficiency and quality
- A purveyor and curator of creative talent — a match-maker who pursues the creative eye and can source the talent needed for various productions
- Expertise in collaboration — someone comfortable partnering and working with cross-functional teams and multiple inputs
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.