Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
We are seeking an experienced packaging production artist to join the hims & hers Creative Team. While the primary focus will be on packaging production, the job will also include lending a hand with retail branding, collateral print and internal projects. This person will collaborate with the VP of Design, Packaging Design Director, Packaging Designer, Print Producer, as well as the other members within the Creative team to produce top-notch integrated brand touchpoints. This person will be an integral part of the Packaging Team, working closely with external partners, producers, copywriters, packaging operations and designers.
- Develop print-ready production mechanicals based on design files
- Ensure accuracy, quality, and consistency for all deliverables
- Partner with the larger creative team in production activities, including packaging, marketing collateral, mechanicals or templates, placing or cropping images, retouching or image compression and slicing or conversion of files across platforms
- Coordinate with cross functional team to ensure technical and schedule requirements are met
- Attend weekly scheduling meetings with Creative Team and Product Development
- Manage print vendors + oversee printing quality to ensure concepts are executed to perfection
- Help to establish and maintain brand standards and consistency across packaging formats and categories
- Attend press checks to review proofs for accuracy and quality at all stages
- Manage files and processes (incoming/outgoing, naming, archiving, etc.)
- Execute design production solutions that improve output quality, increase efficiency and speed, and/or enhance the customer experience
Experience and Skills:
- 5 + years experience in packaging and/or production design
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat, etc)
- A demonstrable history of problem solving that bring innovative solutions to production that are on time and on budget
- Press-check past experience required
- Process-oriented with ability to scale process refinement for efficiency and quality
- Empathetic collaborator — someone comfortable partnering and working with cross-functional teams and multiple inputs
- Ability to prioritize workload and demonstrate flexibility during high-volume periods
- Proactive, solution-oriented thinker
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.