Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission from the beginning has always been to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access evidence-based care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve become one of the fastest-growing direct-to-consumer brands in history. We invite you to learn more about us by checking out or websites – Hims and Hers.
We are currently hiring Nurse Practitioners to treat patients on our telemedicine platform. As a Hims and Hers provider, you will play a critical role in helping people get easier, more affordable access to medical care.
What you’ll do:
- Through telemedicine, conduct video consultations and message with patients, including assessing, screening, diagnosing and prescribing medication for patients as necessary
- Adhere to Hims and Hers guidelines and complete all required training
- Provide clinical services to individuals who otherwise may not have access to care
- Handle patient care by answering patient clinical questions, prescribing medication as appropriate and providing medical guidance as necessary
- Have the opportunity to provide clinical care for a variety of conditions, including erectile dysfunction, hair loss, birth control, performance anxiety, and more (depending on specialty)
A bit about you:
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in one of the following specialties: adult gerontology, acute care, family, or women’s health
- Active NP state license & in good standing in at least 1 state
- Have Independent Prescriptive Authority (in states where available)
- 1+ years of experience in clinical practice, exclusive of orientation/training
- Excellent written and verbal communication with an emphasis on clarity and compassion
- Comfortable prescribing a variety of medications such as sildenafil, propranolol, birth control, finasteride, and more
You may be the perfect fit if you:
- Are able to commit to a minimum of 10 hours per week in the EMR providing patient care
- Have previous telemedicine experience
- Skilled at using online tools and technology to deliver care and communicate with patients
- Are open to or in the process of obtaining licenses in other states
- Fluent in additional languages
- Receive comprehensive clinical guidelines and additional training
- Support from a telemedicine operations team dedicated to assisting and improving provider experience
- Work from the comfort of your home while being able to set your own schedule/hours
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Online software and technology support
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.