Founded in 2017, Ro is a patient-driven telehealth company that puts you in control of your health. We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Ro powers three digital health clinics — Roman for men’s health, Rory for women’s health, and Zero for fighting smoking addiction — as well as Ro Pharmacy, a simple and affordable online pharmacy where every medication is $5 per month. The company’s nationwide networking of physicians and pharmacies provides a personalized, end-to-end healthcare experience from online treatment to the delivery of medication and ongoing care. Ro was named #2 in Wellness on Fast Company’s 2019 list of the World’s Most Innovative Companies, listed by Inc. Magazine as a Best Place to Work in 2020, and earned its Great Place to Work Certification in 2020.
We’re patients, just like you, building technology to make healthcare accessible, affordable, and maybe even enjoyable. Today, we enable you to connect with a doctor and get treatment when and where you need it. Tomorrow, we aspire to be your first call for all your healthcare needs.
Ro is currently seeking full-time Nurse Practitioners to join our remote team. We’re looking for practitioners who possess that much sought balance of competence and compassion, and who don’t cut corners when it comes to patient care. Ideally, you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are technologically savvy. Based on your specialty, you’ll have the opportunity to treat patients across our growing roster of conditions including: Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation, Hair Loss, Cold Sores, and Hot Flashes, among others.
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct consultations via phone, video or asynchronously depending on state telemedicine regulations
- Provide care using our custom EMR: evaluating patient records, diagnosing, and prescribing medication and making lifestyle recommendations
- Follow best practices and company specific policies for diagnosis and treatment
- Answer patient questions related to their treatment
What You’ll Bring to the Team:
- Active board certification required; Adult or Family Medicine speciality preferred
- At least 10 state medical licenses
- At least 5 years of experience in direct patient care, telemedicine experience is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.