Help a Family Make a Family
We are seeking an experienced Medical Assistant individual for a full-time position. The ideal candidate will educate, treat, and inform patients for their appointment. Potential candidates for this role should be excellent communicators who excel at developing and maintaining patient relationships.
- Assisting physician with patient care
- Prepare patients for exams or treatment including taking patient history, vitals and phlebotomy
- Document patient care in the medical records system accurately and in a timely manner
- Organize exam and treatment rooms
- Stock and clean rooms as well as sterilize instruments
- Answering phones/scheduling appointments as well as general Administrative tasks
- Maintain electronic patient records
Skills & Requirements
- Certified Medical Assistant required
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Weekend Rotation will be required
- 2 years prior experience, preferably in the healthcare setting
- Proficiency in keyboarding skills and experience with electronic medical records
- Must be knowledgeable of HIPAA requirement
- Must be able to travel and work in various locations throughout the greater Chicago-land area.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.