Website Elektra Health
Let’s smash the menopause taboo, together.
About the Role
Elektra is seeking a highly-motivated Marketing & Community Intern to help us manage and grow our women’s health membership platform. In this role, you’ll work directly with Elektra’s Co-founder & CEO to dream up innovative, creative marketing opportunities to expand and engage our community.
We’re a tight knit, lean team with a big vision, and we’re looking for a passionate, thoughtful, and detail-oriented intern to roll up their sleeves and contribute to our mission to smash the menopause taboo. Successful candidates will have an opportunity to take on meaningful responsibility and gain broad exposure to major players in the women’s health & wellness space. If you’re passionate about empowering women, digital marketing, and inspiring connection across communities, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What you can expect to work on:
• Project manage Elektra’s email & content marketing efforts, including launch campaigns and the Elektra Digest – our weekly newsletter covering top news, research and announcements.
• Manage Elektra’s Instagram & Facebook social media channels to grow our community.
• Develop our content marketing calendar, including researching new topics and articles for the Elektra blog & social media channels.
• Operationalize Elektra’s partnership & press/media outreach efforts.
• Apply your eye for detail and pixels to everything we put out in the world.
• You’re looking for a flexible role (20-30/hours per week) that works with your schedule.
• You think differently and aren’t afraid to be bold when it comes to taking on new challenges and roles.
• You have exceptionally strong writing and communication skills.
• You are extremely well organized, able to manage time effectively, and comfortable working across multiple projects concurrently.
• 2+ years experience preferred; current students (undergrad & grad) are invited to apply.
• We’re seriously not concerned with pedigree, experience or age. If you can hustle and keep the trains running on time, you’re ideal for this job!
• Candidates authorized to work in the United States only.
Why join Elektra?
Covid has you taking a break from school? Looking to get your foot in the door of the FemTech space? This is an amazing chance to work side-by-side with the Elektra co-founders – two experienced consumer and healthcare operators – building in the next big thing in the women’s health space.
This is a paid internship, with the opportunity to extend into a full-time position for the right candidate.
Interested candidates should send a resume and short note outlining 1) why you’re interested in women’s health and 2) an example of a marketing campaign/initiative you either a) ran yourself or b) one that you admire (and why).
We can’t wait to meet you!