As a Marketing Associate, you will work collaboratively with the Business Development and Marketing Teams to implement marketing strategies to meet the company’s strategic goals. The ideal candidate is not afraid to wear multiple hats and has B2B sales and marketing experience at a company, agency, consulting, or communications firm.
What You’ll Do:
- Support and draft marketing collateral for various audiences to include materials needed for presentations, white papers, trade shows, seminars, events, etc.
- Support request for proposals (RFPs)
- Contribute to the Progyny blog
- Help maintain and implement social media strategy
- Updating brand materials as needed
- Assist with event planning and coordination
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B marketing, healthcare industry preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with both a creative and analytical mindset
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Powerpoint
- Prior experience with social media management tools
- Prior experience with marketing tools including Salesforce and Hubspot
- Basic web and web analytics experience
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks