Ritual is looking for a dynamic, self-starting retail operations leader, to support our retail expansion plans. Manager, Retail Operations will support the company in developing operational infrastructure, retail SOPs from inception; help will develop and ensure store experience standards. This candidate will oversee both retail operations focuses as well and retail field support for the store fleet.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop Standards of Operations for the retail store, including necessary resources and operational training.
- Work closely with teams such as Store Construction, IT, Logistics, Product, Finance, Customer Acquisition and Brand teams.
- This candidate’s work will help will be critical in informing the standards and operational infrastructure for future retail expansion.
Who You Are:
- Leadership Courage: You are comfortable leading individuals and teams. You say what needs to be said to ensure clear guidance and prompt feedback.
- Motivator: You are effective at motivating both people and teams. You understand that our people are the most important resource we have, and you are committed to ensure our people know they are important and supported.
- Communicator: You write well, understand the power of storytelling, and can parse through the numbers to uncover the story within. You have strong presentation skills and can adjust to our audience at all levels of the organization.
- Analytical: You’re informed by data. You understand how to utilize qualitative information to support impactful decisions.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience: At Ritual, we hire for intelligence, grit, and potential, however, for certain roles past experience is important.
- You have 10+ years of experience in retail, with at least 3 years experience in a similar role, multi-unit role or as high volume store manager with extended responsibilities beyond your 4-walls.
- This candidate should be comfortable working in a face paced environment and excited to work for a start-up company. This means creating some of the infrastructure that will support your work in the organization and sometimes developing processes that have not previously existed.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.