Everlywell makes lab testing easy and convenient with at-home collection and digital results in days.
Everlywell is a consumer-initiated at-home laboratory testing company with easy-to-read and actionable results. We are at the forefront of personalized health, transforming the $25B lab testing industry. Everlywell is growing rapidly and we are looking for exceptional talent to join our team. We move at a fast pace to solve problems quickly so that our customers have a rewarding experience. If this sounds like your type of environment, we are eager to speak to you!
We are hiring a Manager of Customer Experience – Training and Quality Assurance to own the training / ongoing development and quality assurance reviews of our award winning Customer Experience team.The primary objective of this position is to design an engaging results focused training curriculum to drive efficiency and facilitate the ongoing training for our customer experience team.
Reporting directly to the Director of Customer Experience, you will help ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of Everlywell’s rapidly growing customer support teams. You will be responsible for maintaining our robust knowledge base, developing our support agents to deliver the best possible experience for our customers, managing our small team of QA specialists, and for measuring the impact of your training curriculum across our multiple teams.
We are in high growth, startup mode and need someone who is willing to get their hands dirty. If you are passionate about building a top notch training curriculum, measuring performance through metrics and are looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, EverlyWell is the place for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Onboard all support team new hires through online and in-person classroom facilitation
- Responsible for planning, creating, organizing and directing all training activities for the Department
- Manage and grow our LMS-based library of online learning courses (Lessonly)
- Oversee and manage the Quality Assurance team
- Drive continuing education across our support team in an effort to further internal career growth
- Work cross functionally across all levels to create training materials focused on updates in our product, policies or workflows
- Identify education gaps across our new and tenured agents and direct trainings to close those gaps
- Manage and curate the support team’s internal knowledge base (Confluence)
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in Training and Development, preferably in service operations or call centers
- 1+ years of management experience
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment highly preferred
- Bachelors degree with a focus on Education preferred
- Proficient in public speaking and engaging others through varying platforms or virtual environments
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Inspirational leader; your team is excited to work with you every day
- Excellent ability to build strong cross functional relationships at all levels of the organization
- Proven track record of developing agents to go from good to great
- A passion for great customer service
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with HIPAA and Healthcare
- Salesforce and Lessonly experience is a plus
You’ll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.