Help a Family Make a Family
Pacific Fertility Center is seeking an experienced Lab Assistant to join our team in San Francisco. Pacific Fertility Center is the leading fertility clinic in San Francisco and is dedicated to providing personalized, compassionate care to patients with infertility issues.This position includes daily support of the IVF Laboratory and Embryologists.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain logs and clinical data
- Aid in preparing shipments of specimens
- Maintain QA/QC logs
- Keep lab stocked
- Receive visitors and answer phone calls
- Make sure lab is clean and organized at all times
- Other tasks as assigned
- College diploma with science degree required
- Previous experience in similar role is preferred
- Highly organized with an ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks
- Must be a great communicator and team player
- Must be able to work independently
We offer excellent benefits which includes a free employee only medical, dental and vision plan option; company-paid and voluntary life insurance; disability insurance; 401(k) match; gym reimbursement; wellness program with incentives; educational reimbursement; and commuter benefits!
Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.