We are a female health startup based in Hamburg. Our Ovy team – made up of hungry, creative and bright minds – is the key to our success. Together we pursue the daily mission that women worldwide live healthy and hormone-free. For this purpose, we develop software such as the Ovy app and hardware such as the Ovy Bluetooth basal thermometer for the female cycle. We help women and couples to fulfill their desire to have children and to regulate conception without hormones. We are supported by our investors – such as the medical device manufacturer Beurer from Ulm or the Klambt media group from Hamburg.
We are looking for a candidate for the Jr. Marketing Manager (gn) position in our team with immediate effect.
Your tasks include:
- Support and input in the creation, conception and implementation of new (performance) marketing measures, e.g. in the areas of social media, cooperation & influencer marketing, content marketing, SEA, etc.
- Support in the strategic development of the entire Ovy Marketing Mix based on specified goals, with a focus on lead generation and conversion optimization
- Support of the operational marketing business
- Market and competition analyzes as well as trend research for the constant optimization of marketing activities
- Continuous success measurement, analytical evaluation and derivation of measures based on a defined KPI system
- Conception and development of marketing assets in cooperation with designers
You should bring the following skill set:
- First experience in (performance) marketing, app marketing, project management or social media is an advantage
- Knowledge of using analysis tools (Google Analytics) and the FB Business Manager would be an advantage
- Very structured way of working and a high degree of initiative
- “Get things done” mentality and an efficient working style
- Confident handling of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- High affinity for social media and enjoy working with numbers
- Very good written and spoken German and English
With us you will become part of a young, creative team that has made it its business to improve women’s health through innovative products. There are no hierarchies with us, with us it is the result that counts. Sounds exciting? Great, then get in touch with Janina! Please do not send us a cover letter, but your résumé, your potential start of work and your salary expectations to: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit ovyapp.com.