About Hertility Health
Hertility Health is an innovative female healthtech company on a mission to give women the ability to understand and manage their health from menstruation to menopause. Hertility is the only Government (CQC) approved provider of at-home hormone health, fertility and reproductive health testing as well as telemedicine and clinical treatments, providing expert professional care from start to finish.
We’re changing the conversation around fertility and putting women’s health at the forefront of technology and culture. We believe in hard work and good people–and we know that if you have them both – you can help us make the world a better place.
Growth Strategy Manager
As Hertility’s Growth Strategy Manager, you’ll play a key role in shaping Hertility’s strategy and vision. You’ll advise the CEO, COO, and CCO on top strategic growth priorities for our direct-to-consumer (D2C) business – from pricing to new products and services. This role is both strategic and hands-on; you’ll work closely with our founders and cross-functionally with product, marketing, development, and research to meet our growth objectives. You’ll have both autonomy and accountability. Join us!
- Develop and prioritise strategic growth opportunities in our D2C business, across the following focus areas Value proposition – how do we maintain a competitive advantage as we scale?
New customers – across our customer archetypes, how do we acquire and convert more users?
New products and services– what is the opportunity to up-sell or cross-sell additional products or services to customers?
- Communicate effectively with founders and contribute to wider strategy and vision planning and execution
- Speak on behalf of the Hertility Health team with external stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with our Product, Marketing and Ops teams
- Act as a mentor and sounding board for more junior team members
- Competitive salary and equity options
- 3+ years of strategy consulting experience in a top firm
- Experience working in consumer and/or healthcare sectors (preference)
- You have worked with a company that has scaled beyond Series C (preference)
- You’re mission-driven and care about positively impacting lives
- You’re passionate about improving women’s health
- You’re excited by change and a fast-paced learning environment
- You’re analytically minded and love solving problems
- You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to translate complex to simple, bringing your ideas to life
- When you see something not working, you’ll flag it and be part of the solution