We’re looking for a motivated Graphic Designer to push the Ritual brand to new heights. This person should be ready to pick up digital and print projects across the board at any given moment. Adaptability, tenacity and grit should be ingrained within them. They take pride in their work and recognize when and how the brand comes first.
What You’ll Do:
- Design with a capital ‘D’—you’ll work closely with our Art Director to drive the brand through innovative, brand-building work.
- Actively pitch in to all phases of the creative process—from concept to implementation
- Print design: packaging, collateral, direct mail, OOH
- Social design: social-specific campaigns, in-feed templates, story templates
- Digital design: email, ads, website, presentations
- Consistently advocate for our consumers while telling our brand story through creative work
- Pro-actively pick up tasks and run with them
- Add value to the brand, business, and team
Who You Are:
- Graphic Designer. You give life to a brand via color, typography, icons, and use of space. You have the skills to make things and are proficient in layout, typography, photography, retouching, and more. Your exceptional craftsmanship and eye for detail is the foundation for your consistently high quality work.
- Creative. Design is your tool to positively influence the world. You keep your finger on the pulse of art, design and culture. You’re constantly making connections to create useful, innovative and delightful new experiences.
- Tool Agnostic. Sure you have preferences in order to be efficient, but what you make matters to you more than what you use to make it. You’re open to learn and master any tools that will build your skills.
- Collaborator. Working with the wider team, articulating your individual design decisions and working in a fast-paced environment are effortless for you. You are accountable to yourself and your team. You know when and how to ask for help. You are open to input and use it to grow.
- Problem Solver. You are driven to tackle problems and your creative solutions to them are strategic, smart and accessible.
- Challenge Seeker. You meet difficulties with curiosity, perseverance and adaptability.
What You Need:
- Education: BFA preferred
- Experience: 5+ years of graphic design experience
- Must have a compelling portfolio of work across print and digital that represents your point of view as a designer
- Strong skills in brand building through design in a clean, bold aesthetic for packaging, marketing, etc.
- Ability to quickly master our visual brand language and have the motivation and inventiveness to actively participate in its evolution
- Strong verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills
- Management experience is valued but not required; should be able to support less experienced designers and manage up
- Empathy for our customer and their needs as well as your teammates
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects in an environment that moves fast
- Highly organized with sharp attention to detail
- Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch/Figma
- Experience or interest in photography, motion graphics, and video editing is a plus
- Experience crafting design for ecommerce, direct-to-consumer, and startups is a plus
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.