Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims & Hers Health, Inc. (better known as Hims & Hers) is a multi-specialty telehealth platform building a virtual front door to the healthcare system. Hims & Hers connects consumers to licensed healthcare professionals, enabling people to access high-quality medical care—from wherever is most convenient—for numerous conditions related to primary care, mental health, sexual health, skincare, and more. Launched in November 2017, the platform also offers thoughtfully created and curated health and wellness products. With products and services available across all 50 states and Washington, D.C., Hims & Hers’ mission is to make it easier for all Americans to access affordable care and treatment for conditions that impact their daily lives. In January 2021, the company was listed on the NYSE at an initial valuation of $1.6 billion and is traded under the ticker symbol “HIMS”. To learn more about our brand and offerings, you can visit forhims.com and forhers.com.
Hims & Hers is looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to join our finance organization. This role will be reporting to the Finance Manager and is remote based. As a Financial Analyst, you will own and be responsible for the day-to-day core financial planning, strategic finance, budgeting, metrics, systems, decision support, economic modeling and analysis for a variety of key business lines.
- Participate in the preparation and review of annual, quarterly and monthly budgets
- Build, maintain, and fully own the revenue and EBITDA forecasts for multiple business lines
- Be the subject matter expert of your responsible business lines and guide leadership’s understanding and decision making for the business
- Assist with developing P&Ls for new products and determining their financial feasibility
- Act as a trusted advisor to business leaders on cross-functional teams
- Develop and present your business leaders with the most current information, analysis, and insights to help them understand their short and long-term financial position
- Perform ad-hoc projects, financial analysis, and presentations for executive management and the Board of Directors
- Assist in external corporate finance activities including capital raises, and any potential M&A due diligence
Experience and Skills:
- B.S. in Finance or Accounting, or equivalent
- 1 + years financial analysis experience from a leading investment bank or 2 + years in a corporate finance role
- Model Guru: Proficient in Excel and love the challenge of bringing structure to complex unstructured problems
- Confident Communication: Adept in the details but be able to succinctly communicate insights to an executive audience
- Analysis and Reporting Skills: Identify trends, extract insight from large amounts of information, and tie analysis back to key business outcomes
- Execution: Convert requests into finished deliverables ready for a BOD / Exec audience with minimal direction required
- Problem Solving: Highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask; an independent / flexible problem solver who can cope positively with an ever changing work environment
- Strong interest in utilizing technology to drive efficiencies and results
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Expertise in Looker
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.