Website FemHealth Ventures
Investment Analyst Opportunity
FemHealth Ventures (www.femhealthventures.com) is a women’s health-focused venture capital firm that is (re)imagining women’s health to include a spectrum of conditions and investing in new products that address the health inequity faced by half the population: women.
We are seeking to add an Investment Analyst to our team. The Investment Analyst will work closely with the FemHealth Ventures team to identify, assess, and help manage a broad array of women’s health investment opportunities across drugs, devices, diagnostics and digital applications. The ideal candidate is excited about the opportunity in women’s health, wants to help build an early-stage venture capital firm and thrives in a small-team entrepreneurial environment.
- Evaluate potential investment opportunities during the due diligence process through extensive research and primary diligence.
- Perform detailed financial analyses and draft investment memorandums.
- Source investment opportunities through outreach, attending conferences, meetings, etc.
- Review legal deal documentation and assisting the founders in the deal making process, including working with lawyers, accountants, and consultants.
- Assist the founders with other matters relating to the operation of the fund
- 2 or more years of experience from either investment banking, equity research, consulting, or buy-side investing (e.g., hedge fund, VC, or PE)
- Bachelor’s degree with top grades
- Data-driven, detail-oriented, and intellectually curious
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and process management
- Interest in human biology and physiology
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment with other members of the team and thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Small-team, entrepreneurial environment
- Office will be based in Summit, New Jersey area
- Expect to work remotely up to 2 days per week
Please email your resume to email@example.com and in the subject please write “Investment Analyst”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org