About The Pill Club
The Pill Club is making women’s healthcare more accessible and affordable by creating a simple, personal and convenient patient experience. Our mission is to be the most trusted health care partner for women, empowering our members through greater access, choice, and education about their options —all while delivering a positive and personal experience. Simply put: we’re putting the ‘care’ back into health care.
Starting with birth control, we’ve built in-house medical and pharmacy capabilities all integrated with insurance, to create a superior customer experience. In doing so, we have defined digital contraceptive care for women and are the nation’s leading integrated healthcare platform, combining telemedicine and direct-to-consumer pharmacy with the broadest insurance coverage in the space. Our ambition is to bring this level of superior customer experience to all areas of women’s digital primary care.
We are a growth stage company with over $60M in venture capital funding from leading investors, such as VMG Partners, GV (Google Ventures), Shasta Ventures, Base 10 Ventures, Acme Labs, and more. Today, we serve hundreds of thousands of members nationwide and prescribe in 47 states, plus Washington, D.C.
About this job
The Pill Club is looking for a kind, quick-thinking Executive Business Partner to support CEO Liz Meyerdirk. This role will make a big impact at the company—from establishing a strong partnership with Liz as she runs the business to designing programming around workplace experience and executive support. The Executive Business Partner will also be responsible for helping establish our cultural norms and see our values come to life in how we operate and collaborate. As the executive assistant (EA) needs to grow across the company, the Executive Business Partner will be responsible for running the EA program.
- Be the glue: manage to shift business priorities with the CEO and her leadership team, consistently driving the team towards decisions and execution.
- Lead project, time, calendar, and program management for the CEO, fielding internal and external requests and providing recommendations that reflect business priorities and ensure she has a high impact.
- Plan and coordinate travel, including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, and itineraries.
- Handle highly confidential and/or sensitive matters with discretion and tact.
- Be instrumental in team meetings, tracking and driving follow-up around key decisions.
- Facilitate cross-department communication and partner with internal communications to drive employee engagement.
- Prepare meeting agendas and presentations and provide in-person support as applicable.
- Manage the executive assistant program as the needs of the team requires it
- Have a passion for women’s health and empathy for our members.
- Are comfortable and professional with senior leadership and executives.
- Have a 10-year successful track record of executive administration work, ideally with experience supporting a CEO or President.
- Proactively predict how to prepare for what’s next — and don’t break a sweat when a curveball comes your way.
- Exercise sound judgment and discretion in all tasks.
- Are known for your collaborative working style and are detail- and goal-oriented self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to manage tight deadlines.
- Are a strategic partner in work that you do at any scale, from calendar management to being a sounding board for your executives.
- Are a thoughtful manager who can grow and lead a team of EA business partners, as the company scales
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Short term disability, long term disability, and life insurance
- Pre-Tax Commuter, FSA, and HSA benefits
- Unlimited time off
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- $15K towards family planning support via Carrot
- Unlimited access to thousands of workouts via Aaptiv
- Unlimited access to meditation, sleep exercises, and more via Headspace
- Pet insurance via Petplan
- Mortgage, student, and personal loan refinancing via Sofi
- Free tools to help you track finances via Personal Capital
- Gym, travel, and additional discounts via Perkspot
If you fit most of these requirements and love the idea of working to improve women’s health, please apply with a resume. We can’t wait to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.