Engineering at Cleo:
As an Engineering Manager at Cleo, you’ll be empowering teams to create the technological foundations that create the Cleo experience. You will be responsible the delivery of guide tooling, family experience, and enterprise integrations. Under your leadership, the team will be responsible for end-to-end ownership of these services from design through deployment and support. We work closely with Design, Product Managers, QA, and Data Science to create the best solutions for our customers. We have a strong team culture and each engineer supports the learning and growth of everyone through brown bags, pairing, and tech huddles, resulting in the entire team’s growth and potential.
If you believe you can make an impact on our mission, we want you!
- Own impactful features from design through to deployment
- Support teams in design and implement of complex technical solutions
- Lead the engineering team in best practices for implementation, testing, deployment, and maintenance
- Help to evaluate multiple software vendors and solutions to recommend the best approach for our teams
- Facilitate decision making with design, data scientists, business users, project managers and other engineers
- Recruit and hire great engineers
- Grow teams and individuals to be the best in class
To be successful in this role you may have:
- 3+ years of software engineering management experience
- Willingness to be hands on
- Expertise in system design and architecture
- Excellent coaching and team building skills
- Pragmatic approach to process
- Experience with best practice SDLC
- Proven track record of growing and managing high performing teams
- Skill at bringing different teams together to make strategic decisions
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
Core Tech Stack:
- React Native
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.