We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
At Cleo, we make a real impact by doing work that matters: helping families be their best at home and at work.
Cleo is the leading family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare system leaves off. We combine the expertise of our team of Guides and Specialists—parent and maternity coaches, doulas, lactation consultants, sleep experts, and more—with a powerful technology platform that helps every working parent succeed as they grow both their families and their careers.
Cleo is offered by over 100 leading employers, including global Fortune 500 leaders and industry innovators like Salesforce, PepsiCo, The Learning Care Group, and Pinterest. With $81M raised from top investors including NEA, Greylock, and Transformation Capital, we’re expanding our offerings and our team to meet the growing demand of employers, parents, and the healthcare sector. Now we’re looking for experienced and passionate team members like you to join us.
Title: Director of Consulting Relations
In this new role, you will be responsible for executing on Cleo’s consulting/broker relationship strategy to increase Cleo’s presence, drive growth, and increase revenue through these channels. The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong understanding of the health benefits industry, a focus on growth and relationship development, as well as significant experience in a benefits consulting role or directly with brokers and consultants. This role is integral to building Cleo’s brand in the market and helping Cleo to achieve the growth targets in place.
This role reports to the Head of Partnerships & Consulting Relations.
- Work in close collaboration with the Head of Partnerships to drive Cleo’s consulting & broker relationship strategy
- Develop strategies as they relate to key broker and consulting relationships at the corporate and local office level
- Effectively leverage executives to support presentations
- Develop and execute strategies to generate sales leads
- Maintain an effective sales and market penetration plan
- Document all consulting contact and activity in sales tools and systems
- Annually, develop and execute partner business plans for each key consultant firm
- Solicit product and market feedback from consultant partners. Communicate feedback to key stakeholders
- Partner with sales team to strategize, refine messaging, and optimize consulting/broker interactions
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Previous benefits consulting experience
- Account knowledge, consulting and broker contacts, and industry relationships in the employer benefits space
- Experience with multi-stakeholder solutions
- Ability to work independently as a self-starter, to prioritize, and to coordinate multiple tasks within time constraints
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization
- Skill at partnering cross-functionally across an organization
- Strong presentation skills and ability to articulate product vision to stakeholders
- A genuine passion for making other people successful, both our customers and your fellow teammates
- Ability to deliver presentations in a way that establishes credibility and reinforces the value of the Cleo offering
- A creative problem-solving style
- Experience and comfort working in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Background in and/or passion for working in health services related to women’s health, maternity, or childcare
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.