The Director, Customer Lifecycle & Growth will establish the strategic direction for the lifecycle function at Ritual. This role owns the entire customer lifecycle and all active subscriber communication channels and touchpoints (email, in-box, web), with a focus on retention, lifetime value and customer happiness. As we grow our product portfolio, this role will provide strategic direction on our approach to personalization and segmentation at scale. This role will also partner closely with our Product Management team on ways to improve our customers’ experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and evolve Ritual’s cross-channel customer lifecycle strategy and roadmap focused on optimizing for customer metrics such as retention, lifetime value, and satisfaction.
- Evangelize a culture of testing and optimization, working with teammates across Product, Engineering, and Data to develop our testing strategy and share best practices.
- Be a champion for internal processes, partnering with Program Management to unlock opportunities, improve executional efficiency across channels, and promote the effective use of internal collaboration tools (Asana, Figma, etc.).
- Act as a key advisor or project lead on new cross-functional customer initiatives ranging from product launches, to launching CRM channels, to evolving Ritual’s subscriber experience.
- Build and lead a team of motivated CRM and lifecycle marketers, acting as a player-coach while thoughtfully scaling the team to support Ritual’s growth goals.
Who You Are:
- Customer Lifecycle leader with a minimum of 7+ years experience in retention marketing, customer marketing, lifecycle or CRM space, ideally in businesses at $100mm+ scale.
- Naturally analytical with ability to translate data into actionable insights & strategies (experience with a BI tool like Looker strongly preferred).
- Experience working with Product and Engineering teams to conceptualize, execute, and measure impact of features to improve the customer experience and drive customer growth (upsell, retention).
- Results oriented with the ability to move quickly and easily between high level strategy and rolling-up-sleeves to get it done.
- An experienced people manager / team lead, known for bringing out the very best in your team!
Nice to Haves:
- E-commerce/D2C knowledge
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high growth startup environment
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.