Thinx Inc., an innovative company that is disrupting the menstrual hygiene and incontinence product categories. The Thinx Inc. family of brands—Thinx, Thinx (BTWN), and Speax—are on a mission to create a healthier world through sustainable solutions to menstruation and incontinence.
Our people live our values daily and they serve as our cultural cornerstones.
- Be Accountable
- Be Profitable
- Be Human
- Be Curious
- Be Ambassadors
The Director of Customer Insights is responsible for providing our organization with actionable and relevant insights that shape our understanding of the customer, ensuring we create meaningful relationships across our family of brands. This role reports to the Senior Director of Brand and Content, and will partner closely with many teams across marketing and the broader organization.
The work you’ll do:
- Ensure the voice of the customer is clearly understood and articulated throughout the organization
- Analyze customer/consumer data and research to identify trends, key indicators, patterns and insights
- Partner with CX, UX and Data & BI Analytics to create customer profiles informed by cross-functional learnings
- Support key business functions, such as product design, merchandising and marketing, in identifying growth opportunities, and manage the approach, execution and analysis of research
- Inform new product pipeline by identifying customer needs and whitespace in the market
- Assist in the preparation of go-to-market strategy by testing naming, packaging, creative campaigns and more
We’re Excited About You Because…
- You’re curious and forward looking, always asking questions in pursuit of uncovering insights
- You’re a builder who is motivated by the opportunity to lead a new function at a fast-growing company
- You’re a collaborative thought partner who helps teams make data-driven decisions
- You’re passionate about our mission and want to lead honest conversations with our customers about menstrual health and incontinence
- 7+ years of relevant experience in research, insights or data strategy
- Excels at both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Keen ability to decipher information from insight
- Strong ability to interpret data and build out recommendations
- Experience working with executive-level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Roster of research vendors and partners that will allow us to execute research on time and on budget
- Fluency with Looker and Heap a plus
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks and monthly child care stipend
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual training and development stipend
- 1x Monthly Mental Escape Days
- 30% discount on Thinx Inc products and a quarterly $100 spend
- $90 quarterly wellness stipend to spend on personal health and fitness
- $100 monthly WFH stipend to support your remote office needs
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company.. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
To apply for this job please visit femtechinsider.com.