Ovia Health is the leading family health and technology company for women and families on their reproductive health journeys. Our mobile apps for fertility, pregnancy, and parenting empower people to take control of their health and navigate parenthood with confidence. We are on a mission to improve fertility and maternity healthcare, and to help women and families live fuller, healthier lives at home and at work. Join us!
What you will be doing:
- Provide text and telephone based nutrition and breastfeeding education and support to members across the Ovia family of Fertility, Pregnancy, and Parenting solutions
- Provide input on development of in-app nutrition content and/or support other company projects and initiatives
- Participate in public or external-facing events and webinars
- Part-time position, approx 12-18 hours per week
What we are looking for:
- Must have current Pennsylvania licenses in good standing as a Registered Dietitian and IBCLC
- Two years of experience required
- Comfort providing support and education in written, telephone, and public-speaking formats. Must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, additional Spanish-speaking skills preferred.
- Demonstration of technical skills such as familiarity with Microsoft Office, Google suite, Salesforce, EMR, or other digital platforms
- Flexibility and willingness to work in an agile and fast-evolving workplace environment
- Ability to work well both independently and collaboratively
- HAES (Health at Every Size) experience preferred
What we offer:
We believe in Ovia Health’s mission and love what we do, and working at Ovia Health is a chance to be a part of something truly impactful. We value our employees tremendously and do what we can to help them stay happy and healthy, at work and away from it. In addition to a supportive and healthy environment, we offer:
- Flexible work schedule
- Generous parental leave
- Small, dynamic and tight-knit teams that encompass a supportive and collaborative atmosphere
- Employer contribution to 401k with immediate vesting plan
- Company provided MacBook Pro
- Ability to be fully office-optional; when in the office we have an open, fresh, cubicle-free office space, along with healthy and tasty office snacks, including coffee (cold brew on tap)
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.