We finally have the openness and research to take a clear-headed look at the many nuances of women's sexual pleasure. It's about time!
For Goodness Sake conducts large-scale scientific research to gather discoveries about taboo parts of life from tens of thousands of people. We then spread that knowledge through user-centered, radically open, and honest online experiences.
OMGYES.com is our flagship product, tastefully and straightforwardly presenting the array of ways women have discovered to have more sexual agency, confidence, and pleasure. Psychology Today called OMGYES, “warm, wise, tasteful and fun.” The London Times called it, “nothing less than the next wave of an unfinished sexual revolution.”
We’ve enjoyed great success and profitability from an increasing rate of organic word-of-mouth growth and MDs and clinicians recommending OMGYES. Our next phase of growth is to scale our process so we can research and create impact in other important parts of life.
A TRULY ALIGNED MISSION AND BUSINESS MODEL
While most B2C web and app services optimize for stickiness, time, and attention, we’re different. We partner with Indiana University School of Medicine to measure the positive psychological impact OMGYES has on its users and we design and optimize to maximize that impact.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We’re looking for a detail-oriented knowledgeable developer to join our team. We are open to remote work and/or contract projects for this position. You will:
- Assess weaknesses and develop improvements to evolve our current development pipeline
- Implement industry-standard best practices and procedures to keep our stack modern and reliable.
- Collaborate with a team of talented developers to help meet company objectives
- 6+ years of industry experience as a senior-level Java/Spring Developer
- Experience with AWS/Chef Ecosystems, Couchbase/Redis, Varnish, and Jenkins
- Experience with Spring Boot/MVC, JPA/Hibernate, Gradle, SQL
- Experience using the Broadleaf e-commerce platform is a plus
This position offers a competitive salary, a healthy work/life balance, and a great benefits package, including health, dental, vision, life, and gym.
We are all remote during COVID-19 but look forward to eventually returning in person to our office in Berkeley, California. If there’s a great fit, we’re open to flexible work from home, fully remote work with occasional travel to work at the office alongside the team, and/or relocation assistance.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.