Website Modern Fertility
Want kids one day?
You’re the heart and soul behind every Modern Fertility customer’s experience — from email and chat, to SMS and beyond, you’ll be on the front lines for making Modern Fertility’s customer-first support approach the best in women’s health. You’ll provide support at purchase and throughout the lifecycle as customers take a test and reach out with questions or concerns.
We are looking for an exceptional communicator with strong attention to detail, organization and interpersonal skills who’s excited about women’s health and making health information more accessible for women everywhere.
What gets us excited:
- You live, breathe, and dream customer empathy.
- You’re a polished writer, and can craft compelling and concise prose.
- You’ve worked in customer support before.
- Nothing falls through the cracks. You’re organized and efficient, on top of every follow up.
- You love talking about women’s health (from periods to IUDs, breast feeding to menopause).
- You have great perseverance and an iron-clad work ethic.
What you’ll do:
- Be the front line of support for customer inquiries, responding and resolving questions in a considerate and efficient manner (we currently support email, chat, and SMS).
- Create empathetic, personalized responses for a variety of customer requests across a variety of channels.
- To start, work a part-time schedule. This role would require weekend (Saturday/Sunday) and Monday/Tuesday availability.
Modern Fertility is a reproductive health company making personalized fertility information more accessible to all. We provide fertility hormone essentials, from at-home tests to digital tools and an online community — whether you’re trying for kids or not. Everything we develop is designed to give you more agency over your reproductive health, so you can own the decisions impacting your body and your future (whatever those decisions might be).
We’ve raised $22 million from Forerunner Ventures, Maveron, Union Square Ventures, First Round Capital, Box Group, #Angels and Y Combinator. We believe in hard work and good people — and we know that if you have them both, you can do things that make the world a better place.
At Modern Fertility, we believe that our diverse perspectives are our biggest strengths — and that embracing them will create real change in reproductive health. As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to building an inclusive environment where you can be you.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.ashbyhq.com.