We help families that work, work. We are the family benefits platform that picks up where the healthcare systems leaves off.
As the Customer Success Operations Specialist at Cleo, you will provide front line support to customers in our SMB segment, as well as provide support to Customer Success Managers through data reporting and analytics. You’ll work closely with Cleo’s Customer Success Managers as well as cross functionally with colleagues in Finance, Product, Engineering, Sales, and Marketing to ensure client needs are met and that we have the right processes and workflows in place to scale our business. This exciting new role supports Cleo’s Customer Success team and requires someone who is both a relationship builder and a data junkie, and someone who wants to help others, support the team, and deliver measurable results.
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success Operations.
- Interact directly with Cleo customers and members to deliver outstanding service, troubleshoot problems, answer questions, and resolve issues via email and phone
- Leverage your expertise in customer success to build deep and trusted relationships with your customers in order to drive customer retention and contract renewal
- Spearhead and assist with special projects across various areas including, but not limited to, workshops, webinars, enrollment initiatives, and workflow optimization
- Assist with member welcome emails and distribution of dimensional mailers/gift boxes
- Provide insights, metrics, and readouts to support ongoing quarterly business reviews and account renewals
- Develop and follow business processes to track, maintain, update, store, report out on, and analyze business performance data
- Implement and drive data management process improvements with an eye towards automating and/or making processes turnkey
To be successful in this role you may have:
- A learner’s mindset — self-directed, adaptable, and eager to grow in a fast paced, always changing startup environment
- High organizational skills and attention to detail; skilled at project management; energized by trying new things and getting things done
- Strong communication skills: able to provide clear and concise guidance through emails and over the phone or in person
- Strong data skills: able to synthesize qualitative and quantitative data, and report out on multiple data sets of varying complexity to help inform actionable next steps and customer centric insights
- Competence in building trusted relationships with both internal and external customers by exceeding expectations, being accessible and responsive, and delivering on promises efficiently and effectively
- Proficiency in balancing competing priorities and making decisions that best support the team, the customers and the company
- 1-2 years in relationship management, customer success, or customer service roles that involved cross team collaboration
- The ability to be responsive, accurate, and maintain attention to detail in a considerate and timely manner
- The ability to ask relevant questions to define the cause of a problem, generate solutions, and be accountable for actions and decisions
- Experience in quickly adapting to new systems, tools, and processes
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
- Background in or passion for working in healthcare, benefits administration, or operations
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.