We are looking for a customer services representative (CSR), to provide information about Nabta’s products and services to our customers, and resolve any problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
We need a CSR who is genuinely excited about women’s health and happy to help our customers. Candidates need to be patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They must love to talk. Our CSR must be able to put themselves in our customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and will need to be gathered and all problems solved in a timely manner. A good candidate will be confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The main objective of our CSR is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, messages and emails
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative working with a technology company
- Ability to understand or interpret basic technical requests
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone, chat messenger and email contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- An undergraduate degree in a related field
- Written and spoken fluency in Arabic and English
To apply for this job please visit nabtahealth.com.