Clue helps everyone who menstruates to understand their bodies—and to be empowered by that knowledge. Our vision is to enable women and people with cycles to live in tune with their biology, not in spite of it.
Founded by Ida Tin, Clue is a VC backed startup based in Berlin helping over 13 million people each month get insights into their reproductive health via our Android and iOS Apps. We collaborate with world-leading universities and institutes to advance female health research with our dataset, and deliver essential education about health, periods, and sex via our website, helloclue.com.
Research at Clue is diverse including collaborations with academic institutes (such as Stanford, Columbia, and Johns Hopkins) using the Clue app or Clue data to answer menstrual and reproductive health questions, global health research with partners like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation to collect data on pressing public health issues, and clinical research on Clue app features to demonstrate their impact on health.
The Research Coordinator will work closely with Clue’s Head of Science and the Science Team to develop and implement Clue’s research strategy. The Research Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing Clue’s research program and working with relevant stakeholders to ensure high scientific quality and successful project completion. We are looking for someone with a passion for science and advancing female health research.
- Support the development and implementation of Clue’s research strategy
- Manage Clue’s research collaborations with academic partners including communications with researchers, contract management, overseeing of data transfers, review of manuscripts, and coordination of dissemination activities
- Coordinate the planning and implementation of research on product features. This includes IRB submissions, coordination of stakeholders, and reviewing monitoring data as well as working with Clue’s Quality and Regulatory Team to ensure Good Clinical Practices and relevant standard operating procedures are followed.
- Write high quality scientific manuscripts based on our research and work with Clue’s content team to translate research into articles for lay audiences
- Prepare and present scientific data at scientific, clinical or other relevant forums
- Research funding opportunities and contribute to preparation of grant proposals
- Advanced scientific degree (PhD, MD, MS) with a focus on female health preferred
- Experience in planning, execution and reporting of clinical research studies
- Experience writing scientific publications and grant proposals
- Experience managing partnerships and coordinating across stakeholders
- Preferred: Previous experience in health tech
- Preferred: Good knowledge of biostatistics and data analysis
We believe personal growth is essential for professional growth which is why we offer all the standard benefits, plus some that are uniquely Clue.
- Care for your body and mind with free weekly yoga, and free on-site coaching
- Learn and grow with a personal education budget
- Work your way in our child-friendly and dog-friendly office. We’ll help with relocation if you’re not already in Berlin.
- Five weeks of paid vacation each year, a competitive salary, participation in our all-employee option pool, and the option to join the company pension plan.
- Flex Fridays: One day off per week where Cluebies can put their health & wellbeing first, stay energized and maintain a sustainable high level of productivity.
Clue is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and team members. Our users are global and multicultural—and we want our team to reflect this. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please contact us.
To apply for this job please visit grnh.se.