Ritual is seeking a dynamic, strategic, hands-on Chief People Officer to help us build a world class business and culture. The Chief People Officer will drive people strategy across the company, leading on talent, diversity and inclusion, learning and career development, collaboration and org design, and benefits. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset and bias towards action. This role reports to the CEO & COO and will work closely with the Leadership team.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop systems for high-touch, transparent engagement, building stronger relationships between leadership, individuals, functional teams, and the broader organization.
- Create and execute strategies for attracting, retaining and motivating a diverse, talented team. Continuously assess our position in the talent market, and implement forward-thinking, “uniquely-Ritual” programs to ensure we remain extremely competitive.
- Ensure these systems can thrive in a remote-hybrid environment. Ensure Ritual’s compensation, benefits and HR policies are highly competitive, aligned with our values, and compliant with federal, state and local laws.
- Lead the company’s DE&I efforts. Build systems that ensure an inclusive culture where everyone can thrive. Set company-wide goals in this area, and measure our progress toward reaching them.
- Evolve performance management programs, and implement learning and development systems that give Ritual employees unparalleled potential for growth.
- Concept and test new ways to design the org and work together as we scale. Focus on driving aligned autonomy, giving individuals and small teams ownership over decisions to propel the business forward.
Who You Are:
- You have led a People/ HR Team before and are comfortable doing so for a fast growth, multi-faceted business.
- You know how to foster a culture of high performance and have experience tying individual/team performance to business results.
- You are a proven leader for diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- Constantly question the status quo and believe there is always a way we can continuously improve.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with multiple competing priorities.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
What You Need:
- A track record of strategic HR leadership success; your 10+ years of experience spans both private and public companies, high growth organizations, retail and ecommerce environments and DE&I.
- Expertise in organizational design, performance management, leadership development, and succession planning
- Experience in e-commerce, retail, or direct to consumer industry is preferred.
- Deep passion for people and a strong instinct for managing and developing talent.
- Data-driven leader who can connect workforce and business outcome.
- SHRM/PHR Certification is a plus.
Since launching in October 2016, Ritual has grown to be a cultural revolution in the health industry. We’re not about pseudoscience, half-truths or health fads. We are simple, effective, and backed by real science. We have some pretty great benefits & perks related to our office environment, however, they have been limited due to the global health situation. See below for our adjusted available benefits + perks until we can get back into the office together!
● Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
● Healthcare & Dependent Care FSA
● Equity participation
● 401k Match – Up to 4%
● Pet Insurance
● Free Ritual Forever
● Unlimited PTO – 10 days minimum to keep you fresh
● 18 paid holidays
● Bi-Annual Performance Reviews
● “Ritual First Fridays” – Entire company takes off the first Friday of each month while we are working remotely
● 12 weeks paid maternity/paternity leave and we cover health insurance during any additional time taken under-protected baby bonding time off
● Periodic group workouts with trainers on Zoom
● Work from Home stipend
● Childcare stipend (monthly expense)
● Flex time for returning to work birth-parents
Ritual is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We strive to create a diverse & inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, and do impactful work together.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.