We are looking for a Carrier Collections Specialist to oversee Carrier collections and reimbursement activity. This person must be able to work with our external partners as well as our internal teams. The Carrier Collections Specialist should exhibit professionalism and trustworthiness, and should have excellent communication skills, as well as an ability to work independently.
What you’ll do…
- Monitor accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Review Explanation of Benefits for denials
- Identify denial trends
- Create and maintain carrier relationships.
- Investigate historical data
- Take necessary action to encourage timely payments
- Case management with internal Progyny teams
- Keep accurate records and reporting on account collection activity
- Identify opportunities to increase collections
- Manage special projects as needed
- Prior experience as a Claims Collection Specialist or similar role
- Knowledge of billing procedures and claims collection techniques
- Familiarity with ICD-10 and major carrier EOBs
- MS Office operating knowledge
- Patience and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-starter with problem-solving skills
- High school diploma required; Associate/Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org