Healthcare should be as easy as self-care. Sex, skin, and hair solutions — on your terms.
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
At Hims & Hers, we are dedicated to ensuring every customer receives customized, thoughtful care from our providers, and an efficient, seamless experience overall. Our growing team is looking for a Care Manager who will be responsible for managing medical visit activity throughout the medical care cycle and ensuring fluid engagement and experience for the customer. This individual will troubleshoot edge cases to ensure all patients receive timely care by carefully and thoughtfully monitoring and evaluating any operational issues that may arise.
- Serve as an escalation point to assist in resolving issues with orders
- Demonstrate expertise in problem-solving, bringing new ideas and creative solutions to existing processes and issues
- Work cross-functionally with various departments and levels of management to resolve any issues
- Use independent analysis, decision-making skills, and prior experience and knowledge of policies and procedures to resolve non-standard problems
Experience and Skills:
- Entry level applicants welcome!
- Customer-Focused: You are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer
- Strong Communicator: You enjoy creative writing and also know when it’s time to be serious and get straight to the point. Excellent spelling and grammar are a must. Phone skills are a plus!
- Problem Solver: We’re not a one-answer-fits-all type of place. You are the kind of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way
- Strong Multitasker: There’s a lot going on around here. You should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities
- Always looking to improve: From communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier
- Easygoing and good with change. Flexibility and being a team player is the name of the game!
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.