We are recruiting for a Business Analyst to join the Business Intelligence team. You will own the analytics for multiple functions within business development to support the company’s strategic development and growth. This role will have wide exposure to all departments and levels across the company.
What you’ll do…
- Manage the analytics and execution of strategies to support existing clients and optimize new business opportunities
- Evaluate effectiveness of existing KPIs and develop new KPIs to measure organizational performance toward achieving revenue, quality, and satisfaction targets
- Understand business goals, know how to find the data measuring the effort put into meeting those goals, and analyze internal data to find trends
- Manage presentation of insights to key stakeholders in a way that is easy to understand and actionable
- Take a lead role in identifying trends and customer needs to build a short/medium/long-term growth strategy
- Build reports and dashboards in Power BI to lead cross-functional efforts to monitor, evaluate, and improve business operations
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably at a top-tier consulting firm or healthcare company
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Comfortable analyzing large sets of data (30M+ rows)
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Proficiency in SQL preferred
- Prior experience with data visualization tools (e.g. Power BI, Cognos, Tableau, Looker)
- Organized and methodical with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to be adaptive and inquisitive; natural problem solver
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal direction on multiple endeavors at once
- Driven to deliver results with the ability to establish rapport, earn trust, and effectively collaborate with others
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits management company in the US. We are redefining fertility and family building benefits, proving that a comprehensive and inclusive fertility solution can simultaneously benefit employers, patients, and physicians. Our benefits solution empowers patients with education and guidance from a dedicated Patient Care Advocate (PCA), provides access to a premier network of fertility specialists using the latest science and technologies, reduces healthcare costs for the nation’s leading employers, and drives optimal clinical outcomes. We envision a world where anyone who wants to have a child can do so.
Our mission is to make any member’s dream of parenthood come true through a healthy, timely, and supported fertility and family building journey.
Come join a company that’s been recognized by Modern Healthcare as one of the Best Places to Work in Healthcare.
- Family friendly benefits:
- Paid maternity and paternity
- Fertility benefits (including egg freezing and IVF)
- Emergency childcare program
- Parent’s group
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Bonus program
- 401K Match
- Monday breakfasts/ Friday lunches/ healthy snacks
- Company social events
- Sit/ stand desks
Progyny is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.