Website BB Imaging
BB Imaging is a healthcare company that strives for excellence in patient care through ultrasound imaging and consulting services. We develop professional working relationships with the clinical practice physicians and staff in order to provide compassionate and complete care to patients. We are the first and largest mobile imaging company in central Texas and serve over 50 health care providers. We are a growing team with huge impact in the community. Our reputation in providing integrated excellence and surrounding ourselves with people committed to service has been instrumental to our success.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technology related field.
- Relevant Management Certification preferred.
- A minimum of 5+ years of technology experience, preferably in a similar role.
- Fluent in Lean and Agile methods.
- Familiar with Design Thinking and user experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues and suggest solutions.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented and ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-directed and motivated, able to work efficiently in an autonomous setting.
- Willingness to build professional relationships with staff, vendors and clients.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the public and healthcare team.
- Ability to read, write and interpret documents, routine reports and correspondence. WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop a leadership style that contributes to and supports BBI’s Mission, Purpose, Values and Vision.
- Collaborate with Product Design and Product Management to deliver a user experience that takes into account our patients and providers. Communicate the status of product development, budgets, and risks.
- Work with Product Design and Product Management to put in place an outcomes-based development methodology. Identify which best practices in agile, lean, and design thinking to adopt at BBI. Implement an iterative process of Plan > Do > Check > Act.
- Research and select the most appropriate vendors, technologies, frameworks and platforms for our product vision, roadmap, and culture. Evaluate our technical architecture and suggest improvements based on our roadmap and maintaining maximum flexibility.
- Implement the Roadmap and execute the product vision by both writing code, supporting junior engineers, and contributing to an iterative process of lean experiments.
- Strategically build, grow, retain, and lead the technical team.
- Adapt DevOps to our team and culture to support lean experiments and continuous delivery.
MISSION, PURPOSE, VALUES AND VISION
Improve health outcomes by making high-quality ultrasound services accessible.
- We believe that:Women should have access to the best diagnostic technology available regardless of their income or ZIP code.
- Identifying abnormalities early allows our providers to positively impact patient outcomes.
- Developing our team members to become industry experts elevates the field.
- Serving the underserved
- Nurturing/ Learning environment
- Innovation & Problem Solving
- Collaboration & Partnership
- Become the leading provider of diagnostic ultrasound.
- Reduce the barriers of access for women by partnering with practitioners who share our commitment to providing excellent healthcare to the community at large.
- Create an environment that values each team member’s unique ability and invests in individual and professional growth.
To apply for this job please visit phf.tbe.taleo.net.