Cleo is hiring an Automation QA Engineer to join and help scale our quality engineering team. You will work on a small, collaborative team to build out our core products and will have a large amount of influence in our technical direction. You will be an integral part of the scrum team and play a critical role in growing automated test coverage and improving our automation framework. We are more pragmatic than dogmatic but take pride in our craft as engineer.
- Support product development by testing new features as a part of the scrum team
- Design and automate tests
- Contribute to further development of Cleo’s automation framework
To be successful in this role you may have:
- Solid understanding of SDLC and QA principles in the Agile development team
- Ability to create test cases with optimal coverage using TestRail or similar tools
- 3+ years of experience as QA engineer
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in test automation
- Experience working in microservice based architecture
- Experience working with iOS and Android applications as QA engineer
- Ability to learn quickly and to adapt to changing requirements and priorities
- An eagerness to work in an ever-changing, fast-paced startup environment
Core Tech Stack:
- Java / TestNG / Maven
- Selenium WebDriver / Appium
- Nice to have: React JS / React Native / Nest JS
We don’t believe in perfection – we believe in passion, interest, and will – so don’t let a lack of experience or skill in one area listed above deter you from applying.
Cleo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.