afterglow is the sex-positive, pleasure-focused platform and community shifting the adult media paradigm. Curating stories, igniting conversations and offering premium video and written content centered on sexual fulfillment, afterglow empowers everyone to become experts in their own pleasure.
Paving the way for a future we want to live and star in, afterglow is an adult site for those 18+ with original, licensed content, and erotic exercises behind a paywall, and free sex-positive articles. Normalizing sex and porn in a modern world, afterglow is the sex resource we all need.
The graphic designer position is a part-time role that is a critical part of creating the afterglow brand . They will contribute to the visual representation of afterglow through designs that will be used for branding, marketing materials and more. The ideal fit for this role is someone who can manage requests and take initiatives, campaigns, and ideas from start to finish.
Great position for somebody who loves early startups, being flexible, enjoys receiving and growing with constructive feedback and taking ownership of projects. Primary responsibilities include creating graphic designs to be used across a variety of platforms including social media, email, marketing materials, posters. Specific examples include light video editing for social posts, images for social posts and articles and exercises, gifs created from afterglow original film content, film posters, light animation, and graphics for quizzes and other lead generation campaigns. Huge plus if you have basic animation skills from video and film, and video editing skills.
● Translating branding strategies into scroll-stopping design
● Designing visual concepts using adobe suite
● Delivering brand-consistent solutions that grow our creative concepts
● Collaborating with directors, branding experts, front end developers, marketing, content and other professionals to create many assets on a weekly basis
● Articulating and delivering creative, consistent, and sex-savvy design concepts and solutions
● This is a part time position
● This is a majority remote position
● Expert use of Adobe Creative Suite
● 3+ years of relevant experience preferred
● Previous design experience with fast-growing brand
● Start-up experience preferred
● Highly proficient with design tools and creating gifs
● Animation skills are a huge bonus
● Enthusiasm for our mission
● Sees work as an extension of the brand mission
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com