CEO Night: Women in Executive Leadership and their Journey(s)
CEO Night is a series of events devoted to the top C-level challenges and concerns of international businesses. Hosted by InnoHub and supported by Innovecs, this particular episode is devoted to the top C-level challenges and concerns in international businesses. Our speakers from innovative tech companies will focus on women’s role in today’s business world.
The discussion with panellists from innovative tech companies will focus on the role women play in today’s business world. We will be touching on the following questions:
- Personal journey(s) on the way to reaching the C-Suite
- The most interesting, challenging, and rewarding experience within speakers’ industry and role
- The main soft vs hard skills that women need to move into leadership regardless of the industry
- Tips and advice for women who want to advance their career
- Fun facts about panellists.
1. Nina Levchuk, Startups & Venture Capital Lead at Google.
2. Anna Degtereva, CEO & Founder at Happy Farm Business Accelerator and LinkUpConferenceShow.
3. Hanna Shuvalova, Managing Partner at Pawa venture studio.
Moderator: Tatiana Zheltomirska, Chief Marketing and Experience Officer at Innovecs.
📅 February 25th, 7:00 pm (EEST) / 12:00 pm (EDT)
📍 Online (a live stream link will be sent to your email)